Wednesday, February 22, 2006

7's

My bro sent me the challenge: Answer the 7’s!

The Sevens

Seven things to do before I die
Live in Italy
Change Jobs
Release a solo album – its time!
Save
Own a Peugeot
Live in residential community
See my children happy and fulfilled as adults

Seven things I cannot do
Draw.
Be tough.
Be kind to myself.
Not pray.
Find the perfect faith community for me.
Play violin.
Swim well.

Seven things that attract me to my wife
Her voice.
Her music.
Her compassion.
Her kindness.
Her love.
Giving life to our children.
Her...

Seven things I most often say
G’day…
How ya doin'?
O.K…
Stop that…
Would you like a drink…?
Staying for dinner?
Can I ask you something?
Noah!

Seven books I love
The Earthsea Trilogy
Genesee Diary
Mystic Heart
The Rule of St Benedict
The top 1000 Albums
The Elenium Series
The Dark is Rising sequence

Seven Albums I couldn't do without:
Revolver - The Beatles
Style Council Box Set
The Jam Box set

Little Feat - Sailing shoes
The Royal Scam - Steely Dan
Live Wood - Paul Weller

Whos Next - The Who

Seven People I want to join in too...
Matt
Shelle
Jason
Pete
Timmsy
Malcolm

Michelle's Sevens:
Seven things to do before I die
Get Married
Have children
Learn to play guitar
Learn to drive a bus
Change schools
Go to Tasmania
Own a pet

Seven things I cannot do
Draw.- I with you on this one Chris
Sit still
Stay off the computer
Be satisfied with my prayer life
Be totally organised
Say NO when I should
Stop gossiping

Seven things I most often say
Are you sure that's ok?
Ta
I'd love to stay for dinner.
You have a choice...
Crap!
I'm going on camp...
You're an angel
Thanx

Seven books I love
The Narnia Chronicles
When the war began series
The notebook
A walk to remember
Possum magic
The horse whisperer
Commotion in the Ocean

Seven Albums I couldn't do without:
Looking for Coco-Coralie Kan
All right here- Sara Groves
Woman's worship CD
The Sound of White- Missy Higgins
Looking for Coco- the car copy!!
ABC dance hits
Omba baroomba

Seven People I want to join in too...
Cozie
Rose
Rachael
Matt
Jason
Pete
Linda