Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Music of My Mind

On a day where I feel slightly better than I have in a while, I did this for a laugh.
If you LINK to us, have a go too.
Oh the bizarre Wisdom!!!

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play.Use the song title as the answer to the questions. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see you?
Blessed Be Your Name (Newsboys)
See - I knew I was feeling better ...

Will I have a happy life?
Conversation. Joni Mitchell.
Yep. Love a good natter.

What do my friends really think of me?
She will have her way (Neil Finn).
So finally the Cross dressing secret is out ...

What do people secretly think of me?
If I Like it I do it (Jamiroqui)
OK. Enough of the cross dressing theme ... !

How can I be happy?
Hooked up. (Jamiroqui).
Don't quite get this. More conversations? Drugs? Heart By Pass ?

What should I do with my life?
Utterly Simple (Traffic).
Great song. Great Band. Great Advice.

What is some good advice for me?
Idiot Wind. (Bob Dylan)
OK. Bob. Thanks.

How will I be remembered?
Get Yourself together (The Small Faces)
Sounds fair given the last month...

!What is my signature dancing song?
Already Yesterday (The Church)
Cool. Not dancing song. Like me.

What do I think my current theme song is?
You're a big Girl (Bob Dylan)
Bob - You're not quite getting it here. I need some help. Am I a big girl? Probably.

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Only talking sense. (Finn Brothers)
Good choice - if I could understand it...

What song will play at my funeral?
Rainy Night House (Joni Mitchell)
Rain. Night. Funeral. Nice dark theme.

What type of men/women do you like?
Coloured Rain (Traffic)
I like you all!!!!

What is my day going to be like?
All Mod Cons (The Jam)
Nice to finish with Paul Weller. A Mod day would be fab.

Bless ya

C