Friday, March 24, 2006

iTunes Knows All, Reveals All

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play.

Use the song title as the answer to the questions. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see you?
Jerry, Stand up.
Something for Kate.
Hmmm. “Quit your job” and “Once upon time you were crazy”.

Don’t really understand the message here…Will I have a happy life?
Coloured Rain
Traffic
“Yesterday I was a young boy…til you came along there was nothing but an empty space”
Better. True if seen from the divine perspective…

What do my friends really think of me?
Good cop, Bad Cop
Everything but the Girl
“I don’t want to feel this way, won’t somebody take away this feeling”
Well I hope not…

What do people secretly think of me?
The Word
Sara Groves
Thankyou to all my friends!

How can I be happy?
Man in the corner shop
The Jam
Should I BE the man in the corner shop, or should I date him?

What should I do with my life?
Old John Robertson
The Byrd’s
What the..?

What is some good advice for me?
Blue
Joni Mitchell
Thanks Joni…… I think.

How will I be remembered?
In France they kiss on main street
Joni Mitchell
I haven’t even been to France!

What is my signature dancing song?
Begin
Ben Lee
I don’t dance. Good choice.

What do I think my current theme song is?
Artificial Energy
The Byrds
Yep, that about sums it up!

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Cindy of a thousand lives
Billy Bragg
Ummm, do I appear schizophrenic?

What song will play at my funeral?
I'm Only Dreaming
The Small Faces
Lets hope so!

What type of men/women do you like?
King Jesus has a Garden
Kings College
Looks like celibacy for me!

What is my day going to be like? .
Oh Santa
Vege Tales
It’s March for goodness sake!