Friday, April 07, 2006

Matts itunes adventure

Tried the iTunes test today,
here's how I was evaluated in the eyes of
itunes (how does it know?)


How does the world see you?
Weary Cutters
Steeleye Span
Hmmmmmm

Will I have a happy life?
Slit Skirts
Pete Townsend
Sounds good to me!

What do my friends really think of me?
Thank you (for loving me at my worst)
The Whitlams
I always knew I could count on my friends

What do people secretly think of me?
In & Out
The Straw Theory
No comment...

How can I be happy?
Until the end of the world
U2
It was "how" not "how long" right? Uh oh!

What should I do with my life?
Moon over Bourbon Street
Sting
Show me the street & I'll show you a moon

What is some good advice for me?
Don't smoke in bed
Nina Simone
Very good advice I thought

How will I be remembered?
No one can compare (to you)
Guy Sebastian
No cheating I know, I couldn't have picked it if I wanted

What is my signature dancing song?
Gigantor
Helmut
It's a cartoon theme, hey that's me

What do I think my current theme song is?
Hey Nineteen
Steely Dan
I thought Linda was older than 19 ... ooh

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
George's Helper
Pete Murray
Always the helper never the helped

What song will play at my funeral?
Prove my love
The Violent Femmes
Pretty punked up funeral I'm having

What type of men/women do you like?
What a shame
Steely Dan
Doesn't sound like I pick em well does it?

What is my day going to be like?
I wanna be adored
The Stone Roses
It's all about me today you know!